The adidas Matchcourt Mid MJ Blue and White Shoes have a long outstanding history within skateboarding culture. In the '70s, skaters had picked up the original basketball sneakers and made it their own, happy with the board feel they provided and the all around aesthetic. These shoes have been revamped and modified to further fit the needs of skateboarders worldwide. The upper is equipped with blue suede and white leather for the distinguished adidas three stripes along the sides, a colorway paying homage to Marc Johnson's homestate, North Carolina, a UNC inspired composition. Embodying an overall vulcanized construction, these shoes have great board feel and endure wear and tear well with the white rubber toe cap. An iconic look to match your smooth clean cut style.
- Matchcourt Mid MJ Blue and White Shoes by adidas.
- Signature Marc Johnson pro colorway.
- Suede upper with leather adidas stripes on side.
- White rubber toe cap for durability.
- Reinforce metal eyelets.
- Minimal padding.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Canvas collar trim and tongue.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Gum rubber herringbone vector tread pattern for grip.
- adidas logo detailing throughout.
adidas Matchcourt Mid MJ Blue & White Shoes