New Balance's Stratford was the brand's first signature skate shoe that was designed in part by professional skateboarder PJ Ladd, quickly becoming his shoe of choice and associated with his technical prowess. Made with a multi-combination upper and the brand's durable N-Durance outsole on the exterior while the interior is equipped with a PU insert offering remarkable impact support. A clean cut skateboard shoe that's loaded with more skate focused technology than meets the eye.
- PJ Stratford 533 V2 White and Gold Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
- Designed in part with pro skater PJ Ladd.
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection.
- Low-profile design.
- Suede, synthetic suede, and mesh upper with TPU bonded material for performance and strength.
- Genuine gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability.
- REVlite midsole provides responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams.
- Internal hidden toe protection for durability.
- Laser perforations for breathability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with mesh liner throughout interior.
- Textured outsole for traction.
- Recessed eyelets.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.
New Balance Numeric PJ Stratford 533 V2 White & Gold Skate Shoes