The Blazer first hit the streets in 1972 engineered for basketball performance and since then has been revamped to be the shoe of choice for skateboarders worldwide. Re-introduced today with a white and gold colorway/construction, embodying the classic low-profile design embodying a sleek modern look. A simple silhouette that pairs well with both cuffed jeans and tapered chino pants providing a dash of athletic class to any outfit.
- Blazer Zoom Low White and Gold Leather Skate Shoes by Nike SB.
- Low-profile design.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Leather upper with a seamless toe.
- Nike SB rubber skate specific tread for grip.
- Sockliner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in the heel for impact protection and support.
- Double stitching along high abrasion zone.
- Nike SB Swoosh at the sides and logo details on tongue and back of heel.
- Soft mesh liner.
- Elastic tongue gusset straps for support and snug fit.
Nike SB Blazer Zoom Low White & Gold Leather Skate Shoes